The wonderful Melissa of the blog, The Reader and the Chef, is part of 25 days of Book Boyfriends, and she has graciously chosen to feature Tristan via a character interview. She is also giving away a signed copy of Stolen Songbird and a preorder of Hidden Huntress (which should be up on all major retailer sites before the end of the month, for those interested).
I stopped by the lovely Jennifer Estep’s blog to answer some questions about STOLEN SONGBIRD and HIDDEN HUNTRESS. She’s also giving away a signed copy of STOLEN SONGBIRD + signed swag, and it is open internationally.
I receive lots of emails from people who have enjoyed STOLEN SONGBIRD asking me to send them signed bookplates and bookmarks to put in their books. I LOVE these emails. It makes me really happy to hear that people are enjoying my book, and it makes me work even harder. So I’ve decided to run a swag giveaway that will hopefully make all of us happy.
What YOU need to do:
1. Take a photo of your hand holding your copy of STOLEN SONGBIRD. Doesn’t matter if it is a paperback, ARC, or Ebook open on an eReader.
2. Post the photo on your choice of social media. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, your blog, etc. Feel free to tag me in your posts.
3. Caption the picture with “I love Stolen Songbird” or “I want signed Stolen Songbird swag” or something like that.
4. Email me a link to your tweet/post along with your mailing address. danielleljensen @ outlook .com (no spaces)
If YOU do all these things, I will send you PERSONALIZED signed swag. Everyone is a winner.
1. The giveaway is open internationally. You happy readers don’t even want to know how much I spend on postage…
2. Don’t try to pass other people’s photos off as your own. That is why your hand needs to be in the photo. If I’ve sent you signed swag before, please don’t ask for more. Postage is expensive, and it comes out of my pocket.
3. Giveaway ends Oct 31st AT MIDNIGHT MST